I am an avid gardener and am re-visiting the use of leaves in my work. I grow perennial geraniums in my gardens because the flowers are just so cute. And the bees visit!
Signed and dated June 30, 2023, "sunny"
12 1/2 wide x 9" tall x 1" deep. Arrives Gift boxed.
* Slabbed and slump molded
* Geranium leaves were rolled onto the clay's surface
* Painted with slip
* Bisque-fired, glazed with an iron oxide tinted clear glaze, and fired again in an electric kiln
* Hand-washing is recommended and then place back on display to allow air to circulate around the piece.
You are displaying it aren't you?
***** Save on shipping when you purchase additional items from my shop and have them shipped to the same address. Shipping overages are promptly refunded *****
Geranium Platter - LV183 - Leaf Impressed Platter
* Hand washing is recommended. The clay is porous, just like an unglazed terra cotta flower pot, and soaks up water quickly.
* Dry on a rack so air can circulate around the pottery.
* Place in a cold oven and then turn the oven on to avoid thermal shocks.